New Wedding Venue in Wales
Tall John’s House is ideally situated for your wedding or celebration.
The good news is that we have finally received planning consent to restore and renovate our beautiful old barn and the surrounding courtyards for a wedding, party and function venue.
We plan to offer the barn as a “Blank Canvas” venue so that the hosts/bridal couple can choose exactly how they would like to celebrate.
Tall John’s House is ideally situated for your wedding or celebration as it is wonderfully central for London, the west country, Wales and the midlands.
We will provide a detailed list of local suppliers and will be on hand to give any advice and assistance.
The bare bones of our venue are:-
- A beautifully restored barn that will seat (formally) 100 guests – this will be available from lunch time on Friday until lunch time on Sunday
- Dance floor
- Lighting and heating
- Large glass doors to each side for outdoor seating/smoking
- Our beautiful grounds at Tall John’s House for photographs/ pre-dinner drinks
- 2 nights in our adjoining 3 bedroomed (self-catering) cottage, Honeysuckle Cottage, which can be used as a crèche, extra accommodation, changing area
- 1 night in our romantic 1 bedroomed (self-catering) cottage, The Coachman’s, for the bridal couple’s exclusive use
We can also make available Exclusive Use of Tall John’s House as staffed accommodation for up to 19 people including breakfast.
Our dedicated staff can also provide 2 or 3 course lunches and dinners for the whole party on request.
Our bedrooms can also be taken on an accommodation and breakfast only basis if the house has not been taken for Exclusive Use.
We will have a licence for wedding ceremonies to take place at Tall John’s House and there is also the magical Llangasty Church on the shores of Llangorse lake a mile away.
We are now taking bookings for week-end weddings in 2018.